Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The Golden Triangle


Hey everybody!

Sorry I haven't emailed lately, this week has been crazy. So last week on Sunday we got a call from the pastor of a church that we go to next to the University. He had a mix-up planning an english camp, and the people running the camp scheduled it a month early. Well, he needed some quick help, so he asked our team if we could leave the next morning at 6:00am and head back up to Chang Rai for the camp. We were already streched kinda tight with the universtiy students and teaching part time at a boarding school in Chang Mai. Anyway, God got Jesse, Marina and I out of our responsilibities to be able to go. It's a week long, and we finished the first part yesterday. Its a camp kinda up in the mountains and we teach english workshops for about 4hours a day. it's awesome, we have so much fun with the kids, we play games, learn some english practice speaking with confidence and the best part I get to share my testimony to over 200 kids. The last two days were great and a lot of fun, and by the end of the week over 20 students wanted to know more about God and what Jesus had done. oh, yesterday we made a border run to re-new our visas, so I can say I've been to Myanmar(Burma). Today was our day off and you won't believe what we got to do, we went to the "golden triangle" which is the middle of Laos, Burma and Thailand. We crossed over into Loas and did some shopping, so now I've been to Laos. Only 250km up the river and I would have been in China. Today Has been a long, long day. I'm doing great, God has kept my body working great this whole time, even though theres heaps of pollution. Can you pray for continued unity in our team, and also for thoughs who are sick.


Thanks for all your prayers and support,

I love you guys.

Austin

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope you're doing well! i miss you!!!!!

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home