Saturday, December 16, 2006

Update and Thailand


Hey guys,

Shoot me back some info about things happening back home. Well things are going great down here, these last two weeks we have covered the Holy Spirit and Spiritual Warefare, and next week is Relationships with Dean Sherman via video presentaions. This God really hit me hard with the challenge of making my realtionship with Him into a lifestyle. I feel God is calling me to spend more time, in prayer and intercession and also to just seek him on a daily basis out side a rutine quiet time. Spending time just talking and investing in a friendship with God, and not just a father figure, that I go to when I'm in need. Can you pray for a continued passion to seek God and his voice for my life. thanks you're a legend. Also, I'm going to be leaving for Thailand in the first week of January. We really need prayer support for plane tickets and visas. Twelve of us on the DTS are going and we only have six plane tickets. As of now we don't know where we'll be going in Thailand, but we'll be teaching English and doing pratical mercy ministries. Prayer and intercession for our teams, going to Mexico and Thailand would be a huge blessing. Thanks again for all your love. I'm learning a lot and I'm excited to return home a apply all the new things I've learned. God hasn't given me a word of what I'm supposed to after DTS, so I'll inform you when he lets me know. Thanks again.
Blessings and love,
Austin

It's Dumbo, in Thialand

1 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Good luck Austin!

Beth loves Thialand. She has spent quite a bit of time there.

My cousin, who is an archeologist, is there now.
He has lived in Thialand a lot in the last 30 years.
He loves the Thia people. Finds them gentle, loving, kind people and he loves the food!

We have really been having wind storms. One of our bit trees (over 100 ft.) uprooted itself in the storm and Grandpa had to cut it up because the tree was blocking the driveway. Then a couple days later an Oak tree came down. Poor grandpa!

Other than that we are fine. Your parents have been getting lots of snow.

Hope your Christmas was a good one. I am sure you kids all got together and shared
family customs and made a great Christmas for one another.

I will be praying for you and your team!

Have a wonderful adventure!!

Much Love!!
Grandma

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home