Monday, November 06, 2006

Prayer Requests


Hey Everyone!
We are just about to start the third week of lectres. So far we've gone through the father heart of God(with Dave Stevenson) and the fear of the Lord(with Joy Dawson via VHS, Matt Dawson's grandmother). This past week has been great, awesome lectres, the Lord called me to not spend any money on myself without his permission, and on Thursday at Charlestown I talked with a local guy named Shannon for about 45min and shared my life and my purpose for being here with him. It was good times. Can you be praying for my upcoming outreach to the Gold Coast, called schoolies. I will be evangelizing to just graduated or drop out teens all night long for a week and a half. Also, will you be praying about my outreach, I have the choice to go to either Mazitlan, Mexico or to Thailand, and I need to clearly hear the voice of God. Thank you all so much.
AustinAust

3 Comments:

Blogger Ken said...

Nice stuff lad.
My chest swells up with prride.

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mexico or Thailand? it will be interesting to see where God takes you, and how it all turns out. will be praying.

2:45 PM  
Blogger Sherrie said...

Praying with you and for you ... for the Lord's work in you and through you. Is He awesome or what? Love, Ry's Mommy

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home